1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired of God and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are the Word of God and the final authority in faith and conduct.
2. We believe in the existence of only one true and living God, and that in the Godhead there are three Persons, these being one and equal in attributes.
o God the Father,
o God the Son,
o and God the Holy Spirit;
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true Man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin, Mary. He died upon the cross, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood. He arose from the dead according to the scriptures. He is now at the right hand of the Majesty on high as our great High Priest and He will return again to establish His kingdom of righteousness and justice.
4. We believe that man was originally created in the likeness and image of God; he fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both physical and spiritual death. All men are born with a sinful nature, and are separated from God and can be saved only through the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ. The reward of the impenitent and unbelieving is existence forever in conscience torment; and that of the believer, in everlasting joy and bliss.
5. We believe that salvation has, by the love and grace of God, been provided through Jesus Christ for all mankind; and those who receive Him as their personal Saviour, by an act of simple faith, apart from works of any kind, are born again of the Holy Spirit; they receive the Divine forgiveness of sins, obtain the gift of eternal life, and become the children of God.
6. We believe in the complete forgiveness of all sins of all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour.
7. We believe the Holy Spirit is a divine Person, the Comforter, sent by the Lord Jesus Christ to indwell, to guide and to teach the believer, and to convince the world of sin.
8. We believe that Satan is a personal and real being, the adversary to the holy will of God and the salvation of mankind.
9. We believe there will be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust; the former unto life; the latter, a resurrection into judgment.
10. We believe the Church consists of all those who have believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, are purged from their sins by His blood, and who have been born again of the Holy Spirit.